Bajaj Auto has the largest market share in India thanks to its wide range of bikes. This post in the following sections will try to shed light on some of the best-selling Bajaj bikes.
Best Selling Bajaj Bikes:
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 – This is a street-style, performance commuter bike. According to the Bajaj bikes price list, it has an average ex-showroom price of Rs. 1, 13,248. The bike has 12 colors on offer. It is available in three variants. The top-spec variant comes with front and rear disc brakes. ABS is a standard fitment for all variants. The bike has a BS6-tuned motor with 149.5 CC displacement. It is tuned to belt out 13.8 bhp of peak power and 13.25 Nm of peak torque. The dry weight of the motorcycle stands at 150 KGs. It has a 15-liter fuel tank.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 – This is a proper street bike that is available at an average ex-showroom price of Rs. 1, 49,899 in India. Bajaj offers the bike in just a single variant but four colors. The bike has a BS6-tuned 199.5 CC engine.
- It is a single-cylinder unit that is liquid-cooled. The engine is tuned to produce 24.13 bhp of peak power. The peak torque output stands at 18.5 Nm. It is equipped with ABS and front as well as rear disc brakes. The dry weight of the bike stands at 156 KGs and it comes with a 12-liter fuel tank.
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 – This is a flagship product from Bajaj Auto. It is classified as a compact sportbike. It is available at an average ex-showroom price of Rs. 1, 84,377. The OEM offers the motorcycle in just one variant. The color schemes on offer are 3. The bike has a returned 199.5 CC, BS6-compliant motor. It is a single-cylinder unit that is liquid-cooled. It can produce peak power and torque outputs of 24.2 bhp and 18.7 Nm respectively. The bike comes with ABS as standard fitment. It has front as well as rear disc brakes. The dry weight of the bike is 166 KGs. It has a 13-liter fuel tank.
- Bajaj Dominar 400 – The 400 CC Dominar is the most expensive Bajaj bike on this list. Hence, applying for a Two wheeler loan is a must if one wants to own this proper street bike. The average MSRP of this bike stands at Rs. 2, 43,138. It comes in just one variant but 2 colors. It has a massive 373.27 CC, BS6-compliant, single-cylinder engine that is liquid-cooled. The motor is tuned to develop 39.42 bhp of peak power and 35 Nm of peak torque. It has ABS from the factory. It is an OEM standard fitment. The bike comes with front and rear disc brakes. It is a muscular bike hence its dry weight stands at 187 KGs. It has a massive fuel tank with 13 liters capacity.
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 – Bajaj Auto is the only OEM in India that offers a budget-friendly range of compact cruiser-style bikes. There are two iterations of the Avenger range. The 220 CC variant is a gem of the Avenger series. The 160 CC street version is a stripped-down, urban-fashioned cruiser bike. It has a low-slung profile that gives a bit of SAMCRO feel, to be honest! The seating stance is very comfortable. The handlebar is easy to hold on to and the footpegs are forward positioned. The rear tire profile is wide and offers ample grip.
The bike is available at an average MRP of Rs. 1,25,462* in India. Bajaj Auto offers the bike in two colors but a single variant. The bike has a perfectly balanced, BS6-compliant, 160 CC, air-cooled, single-cylinder motor. It is an extremely refined unit that is tuned to belt out 14.79 bhp of peak power and 13.7 Nm of peak torque. The bike is offered with disc brakes at the front. The rear wheel is equipped with a drum braking system. ABS is standard fitment. The dry weight of the bike stands at 156 KGs. It is equipped with a massive 13-liter fuel tank.