Joowin wifi extender speed is very fast. Joowin wifi extenders can extend range up to 1200MBPS. This extender is a double band wifi repeater. Its package dimension is 8.2 x 4 x 3 inches . This extender weight is 8 ounces. The brand is Joowin. Its ASIN is B09MS1BHW5. The first one band is 2.4GHZ and the second one is 5.8GHZ. In this updating internet technology it’s a big difference between 2.4GHZ and 5.8 GHz wifi connecting speed and range with an extender 2.4 GHz provides use of the internet in a large area but this extender speed is very slow. But 5.8 GHz speed is fast, but it uses the internet in a small area.
It is very useful for the workplace and home. The joowin wifi extender setup is very simple and very fast. You can set this extender in three methods: wireless set up, WPS setup, and LAN wide method. Click the WPS button of your extender and router to connect with WPS.
How to connect extender With Your Router-
In the wireless way for connect. First, you can be logged in to your wireless section and connect your extender with power. Then click on the advanced Setup and Wireless Repeating at the bottom and enter the extender password and connect your repeater with the computer. then open any browser and in the browser URL bar enter the extender IP address it allows you to find the login page of your device. Then you can see an repeater login page in front of you and after that enter your username and password and connect you repeater with the router
In Repeater mode how to setup?
- First on the power of your extender.
- Then connect to the network.
- After that, open your computer management page and set the password of your device.
- In the last scene, select your wifi. your device process is finished and enjoy your network.
How to connect an extender with a new router?
- Open a web or browser on your laptop and computer.
- Enter the extender IP address in the URL bar.
- Then you can find the login page.
- Enter the password that you can set for your extender.
- After that go to settings and click the enter button and check the status of your extender network.
- If everything is ok and good so you are successfully able to connect your extender to your router.
Amazing ways of resetting your joowin wifi extender –
If you have joowin wifi extender so, your choice is very nice don’t worry about how to rest .just follow me. I tell you step by step how to rest, let’s start.
- If you want to reset your joowin wifi extender. Press the reset button of your device.
- You can find the reset button in the back of an extender.
- Wait for 20 sec and then switch/ press it.
- This process will reset all the settings and allow you to update and modify them.
Why am I unable to connect my Joowin WiFi extender to the router?
- If you are unable to connect your extender with the route, so in this situation, you may need to reset your extender.
- Check your extension or router is connected with power/electricity.
- You can also check and identify your router IP address. if it is wrong so enter the right IP address.
- If you try to connect your repeater with a wire method check if your ethernet cable is working properly or not.
- If your extender firmware is old, check and update properly.
- Check your router is not damaged as well because they all are electronic devices.
- Try to reboot your router and rescan it and search again.
- Check your extender setting if you are hiding your extender name so unhide it, or go to the wifi name list and search your repeater name and enter your repeater password.
How can you connect your extender without WPS?
Plug your joowin wifi extender in the electric socket and after that wait for the power light to become stable. make sure this time your extender and router are in the same room and press WPS of router and extender, it will connect automatically.